Post Week Nine NFL Team Rankings
1. Kansas City- I hate to put the Chiefs atop the rankings but they’ve earned it. A 9-0 stand alone record.
2. San Francisco 49ers- I like the way the 49ers have rebalanced their team before their bye week. Seattle doesn’t look the same and the NFC seems to be setup for an easier run than the AFC is.
3. Denver Broncos- It’s November and the hot topic is the weather change. Can Manning avoid his paternalistic cold weather melt downs?
4. New England Patriots- If the Patriots key contributors on offense can stay healthy, they’ll be able to outscore most opponents even with a hindered defense.
5. Seattle Seahawks- There are some serious problems for the Seahawks. They need to diagnose what’s going on with their defense rather quickly. If not they’re going to end up being defeated by a wildcard team in the playoffs.
6. Cincinnati- They suffered a hiccup on Thursday night, but are in full control of their division. With the pressure off they should be able to gain forward as the season moves on.
7. New Orleans- The Saints have to lessen the burden on Drew Brees and get a running game in place.
8. Indianapolis- Second year quarterback Andrew Luck might have to much weight on his shoulders to handle at this stage. We will see if he can keep his heroics going.
9. Carolina Panthers- Quietly the Panthers are emerging as a serious threat. The next two games against the 49ers and Patriots will truly show how far they’ve come.
10. Detroit Lions- The type of win the Lions had before their bye week against the Cowboys is a rally type of win. The whole team has to be motivated now especially with divisional counterparts having issues at quarterback.
11. Green Bay Packers
12. Dallas Cowboys
13. San Diego Chargers
14. Philadelphia Eagles
15. NY Jets
16. Baltimore Ravens
17. Chicago Bears
18. Miami Dolphins
19. Arizona Cardinals
20. Tennessee Titans
21. Cleveland Browns
22. Washington Redskins
23. St. Louis Rams
24. Pittsburgh Steelers
25. Atlanta Falcons
26. Buffalo Bills
27. Oakland Raiders
28. NY Giants
29. Houston Texans
30. Minnesota Vikings
31. Jacksonville Jaguars
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers